Biofuels, Energy and Economy 2019
Expedition in the Field of Biofuels and Bioenergy
Jul 17-18, 2019
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Conference on Biofuel`s, Energy and Economy 2019
On behalf of the Lexis Conferences we take extraordinary delight in inviting leading academic scientists, researchers, research scholars, students and experts of Biofuels, Bioenergy, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry and Physics to Dubai for the Biofuels, Energy and Economy 2018.
Biofuels 2019 is a platform to meet insightful leaders through the research talks and presentations and encourage many novel approaches of production and scale up of renewable energy. It adds a forum for all stakeholders in the bioenergy sector, original research, featuring review articles, research and development spotlights, news, commentaries, interviews with key opinion leaders and much more, with a prospect to building an international community of bioenergy communication.
Why Biofuels 2018?
- The 2 day multi-streamed conference (Biofuels 2019) reflects the business critical needs of today's industry, providing businesses with a comprehensive program bringing together explorers, producers and service providers for great success.
- Meet and interact with speakers and delegates from different countries from major universities, industries and institutions making Biofuels 2019 ideal platform to gain strategic insights and network with like minded peers.
- The Biofuels Conference (Biofuels 2019) will feature a high-quality programme that will include international keynote talks, industry experts, technical and scientific updates, as well as updates from key regulators.
Summit on Biofuels, Energy and Economy Conference (Biofuels 2019) welcomes attendees, presenters, moderators and exhibitors from all over the world to Dubai, UAE. We are delighted to invite you all to attend and register for the “ Biofuels, Bioenergy, and Bioeconomy” Biofuels 2019 which is going to be held during July 17-18, 2019 Dubai. The organizing committee board is gearing up and looking ahead for an energizing, exciting, interesting and informative conference schedule including plenary lectures, symposia, workshops on a variety of topics, poster presentations and various programs for participants from all over the world. We invite you to join us at Biofuels 2019, where you will be sure to have a meaningful unforgettable experience with scholars from UAE and all around the world. All members of the Biofuels 2019 organizing committee look forward to meeting you in Dubai.
Biofuels Market Forecast from 2020 to 2023:
This statistic represents the value of the global biofuels market from 2020 to 2023. It is projected that the global market for biofuels will be sized at approximately 140 billion U.S. dollars in 2021.
Biorefinery Technologies: Global Markets: -
- The global market for biorefinery technologies will grow from $466.6 billion in 2016 to $714.6 billion by 2021, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.9% for the period of 2016-2021.
- The biological market will grow from $245.3 billion in 2016 to $376.4 billion by 2021, rising at a CAGR of 8.9%.
- The physicochemical market is expected to increase from $182.3 billion in 2016 to $274.7 billion by 2021 with a CAGR of 8.5%.
Global Markets and Technologies for Biofuel Enzymes: -
- Global revenue for biofuel enzymes totaled $623.0 million in 2014 and should total $652.1 million in 2015 and $1.0 billion by 2020, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.4%.
- The U.S. market for biofuel enzymes should total $208.5 million in 2015 and $355.7 million by 2020, increasing at a five-year CAGR of 11.3% through 2020.
- The European market for biofuel enzymes is estimated to grow from $198.6 million in 2015 to $325.2 million by 2020, with a CAGR of 10.4%.
Top Universities in Dubai:
- Al Ghurair University
- University of Dubai
- Zayed University
- The Higher Colleges of Technology
- Al Ghurair University
- Al Falah University
- Jumeirah College
Details of Biofuels Conference 2019 in Dubai,UAE:
|Biofuels 2019||Dubai,UAE||July 17-18, 2019|