Call for Submissions
- Chemical and Biochemical Engineering
- Advancement in Pure and Applied Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry Chemical Separations
- Chemical Applications in Nanotechnology
- Organic and Inorganic Chemistry
- Biofuels and Biomass
- Materials and Polymer Processing
- Chemical, Environmental and Process Engineering
- Applications of Chemical Technology
- Advances in Renewable Chemicals
- Transport, Colloids and Interface Science
- Energy, Efficiency and Sustainability
- Biological and Medicinal Chemistry
- Petroleum Refining and Petrochemicals
- Catalysis and Reaction Engineering
- Applications of Surface Engineering
- Green Engineering
He is a specialist in bio-based nanocomposites, rewarded by a prize of the TAPPI and ranked in the 300 most cited researchers in the field of Materials Science & Engineering in 2016. He completed his PhD in 1991 at NIAS Toulouse (France).
He majored in Chemistry at the Dokuz Eylul University, Izmir, Turkey. He received his PhD at Faculty of Experimental Sciences, Department of Chemistry and Physics. His research area include drug delivery systems, carbohydrate chemistry, Biosensors etc.
He received his degree of Doctor of Philosophy (in Physics) from the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi in 1981. His specialization includes Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Molecular Biophysics & Soft Matter Physics with an experience of 34 years.