Clinical Microbiology Event
Exploring innovative research and development in Clinical Microbiology
Oct 21-22, 2019
Conference on Clinical Microbiology in 2019
Clinical Microbiology is the most fundamental branch in the field of Medical science focusing on the cause, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of infectious diseases and different clinical applications of beneficial microbes for the improvement of health in today’s world.
Lexis Conferences feels immense pleasure to invite you to Clinical Microbiology Conference 2019 that provides a platform with its well organized scientific program for the audience which includes Keynote session, Panel discussions, Plenary talks, Poster sessions, Workshops, etc. The gathering involves expertise in the field of Microbiology, Virology, Bacteriology, Parasitology, Mycology, Pathology, Pharmacy, Epidemiology, Health-Care and all young researchers and enthusiasts in the related fields.
Who to attend Clinical Microbiology Event:
- Head of the departments
- Directors and Managers
- CEO`s of Biotech companies
- Presidents and Vice Presidents
- Professors, Associate and Assistant Professors
- Research Scholars, Young researchers, and enthusiastic students from the related fields.
Why should you attend Clinical Microbiology Conference 2019:
- One of the best platforms for clinical and medical microbiologists to present and discuss new researches
- Paris is among the best locations for Clinical Microbiology research.
- Huge networking opportunities for companies, universities, and associations in the field of Microbiology
- Opportunities to exhibit and launch new products and devices for companies
- A platform for companies and associations for the recruitment of microbiologists and other students.
Importance and Scope of this Clinical Microbiology Event:
In the present world, we are facing a lot of traditional infectious and communicable diseases along with new and rare diseases that need to be diagnosed and must be prevented in order to prevent our future generations. Clinical Microbiology is the branch that focuses on and analyzes the recent innovations and challenges in the field of Bacterial, Viral, Fungal, and Parasital Infections, Pathogenic Microbes, Treatment of Infectious Diseases, and Microbial Genomics, Vaccines and Drug Discovery. Thus, contributing both academicians and business partners to grow and expand their research and products.
The market of Clinical and Medical Microbiology preliminary advances will demonstrate the most extreme market impact at a CAGR of 6.7%. High transmutation charge from unwritten preliminary techniques to recently dynamic preliminary advancements is the keynote specialist anticipated to trigger the market result in APAC. The Asia Pacific locale is likewise anticipated that would lead result instruction and embrace of more current advancements. Enhancing financial condition quick to expanded ownership may, developing association regarding the expansion of preliminary innovations, and the singularity of a wide tank of patients experiencing particular affirmed ailments, the shop is holding up to develop at a twofold digit rate.
The total Clinical Microbiology market was esteemed at USD 8.4 billion out of 2015 and is think about to spread a regard of USD 16.1 billion by 2024. Key components driving the value development end perpetual exordium of inspiring items conjugated with increasing demand in pharmaceutical and clinical applications for resentment and determination of different irresistible sicknesses.
Geographically, the market is portioned into North America (US and Canada), Europe (Germany, UK, France, and Rest of Europe), Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, and rest of the APAC), and the rest of the world (Latin America, and Middle East and Africa). North America is relied upon to represent the biggest offer of the worldwide Clinical Microbiology advertise in 2019 because of simple openness and high selection of cutting-edge symptomatic strategies, innovative headways in microbial testing systems, rising geriatric populace, and developing open private financing to help Microbiology based research in the area.
The significant players working in the Microbiology Testing/Clinical Microbiology showcase incorporate BioMérieux (France), Danaher Corporation (US), Becton, Dickinson and Company (US), Abbott Laboratories (US), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (US), 3M Company (US), Bruker Corporation (US), Hologic, Inc. (US), QIAGEN N.V. (The Netherlands), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (US), Agilent Technologies (US), Merck Group (Germany), Shimadzu Corporation (Japan), and Neogen Corporation (US) among others.
Details of Clinical Microbiology Conference 2019 in Paris, France:
Lexis is organizing Clinical Microbiology Conference in 2019 in Paris. We organize Microbiology Meetings like Clinical Microbiology, Medical Microbiology, Applied Microbiology, Diagnostic Microbiology, and Infectious Diseases.
|Paris, France||October 21-22, 2019|
Some deadliest viruses:
There are some viruses that are equally deadly, and some that are even deadlier. Here are the nine worst killers, based on the likelihood that a person will die if they are infected with one of them, the sheer numbers of people they have killed, and whether they represent a growing threat.
- Marburg virus
- Ebola virus
Some diseases causing the most deaths worldwide:
Of the 56.9 million deaths worldwide in 2016, more than half (54%) were due to the top 10 causes. Ischaemic heart disease and stroke are the world’s biggest killers, accounting for a combined 15.2 million deaths in 2016. These diseases have remained the leading causes of death globally in the last 15 years
- Ischemic heart disease or coronary artery disease
- Lower respiratory infections
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Trachea, bronchus, and lung cancers
- Diabetes mellitus
- Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias
- Dehydration due to diarrheal diseases
Some most dangerous antibiotic-resistant bacteria:
- Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Burkholderia cepacia
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Clostridium difficile
- Klebsiella pneumonia
- Escherichia coli
- Acinetobacter baumannii
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae
- Streptococcus pyogenes
Some of the strangest known medical conditions:
- Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressive (Stone Man Syndrome)
- Cotard’s Delusion (Walking Corpse Syndrome)
- Cold Urticaria (Cold-Allergy)
- Epidermodysplasia Verruciformis (Tree Man Syndrome)
- Xeroderma Pigmentosum (Vampire Syndrome)
- Hypertrichosis (Werewolf Syndrome)
- Aquagenic urticarial (Water Allergy)
- Alien Hand Syndrome
- Foreign Accent Syndrome
Our objective to organize the Clinical Microbiology Event is to bring the experts and professionals under one roof to discuss the recent researches and advancement in the field of Clinical Microbiology to cure these deadly diseases that take the lives of thousands of people every year in the world and how these diseases can be prevented.
Call for Submissions
- Clinical Microbiology
- Pathogenic microbes
- Bacterial and fungal infection
- Protozoan and viral Infection
- Microbial genomics
- Microbial Pathogenesis, Infections Immunity
- Rare Infectious Disease and treatment
- Diagnosis and treatment of microbial infections
- Microbial Immunology
- Laboratory method in clinical microbiology
- Medical Microbiology
- Antimicrobial Agents
- New Microbes and Infections
- Transmission and control of Infectious Disease
- Microbial Biofilms
- Rapid Next Generation Sequencing of MDR strains
- Antimicrobial resistance from bench to practice
- Vaccines and therapeutics
- Latest Research Techniques in Clinical microbiology
- Drug discovery, Development and Formulations