Call for Submissions
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Abstract Review Board (ARB) of the conference
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Solid State Physics
- Soft Condensed Matter Physics
- Mesoscopic physics
- BoseEinstein condensates
- String Theory
- Ceramics and Magnetic Materials
- Polymer Science and Engineering
- Theoretical and Computational Physics
- Applied and Materials Physics
- Nano-materials and Nanotechnology
- Quantum Physics and High Energy Physics
- Astronomy, Astrophysics and Cosmology
- Atomic, Molecular and optical Physics
- Semiconductor physics and devices
- Many Body Physics and Topology
- Organic Electronics
- Metals, Mining and Metallurgy
- Radiation and Crystallography
- Graphene and 2D Materials
- Lattice Periodicity
- Physics and Chemistry of Materials
- Bio Materials and Medical Devices
- Dark matter and cosmological scale
Luis L. Bonilla is Professor of Applied Mathematics at the Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Spain, since 1992. He is at the Department of Materials Science and Engineering and Chemical Engineering and at the Gregorio Millan Institute for Fluid Mechanic
- graphene, nonlinear electronic transport in semiconductor nanostructures, active matter, biological transport in tissues, statistical and nonlinear physics, widely applied mathematics.
S.-R. Eric Yang is a condensed matter theorist and is a Professor of Physics in Korea University in Seoul. His main interest lies in many-body physics and its interplay with disorder.
- many-body physics and its interplay with disorder
Professor Lijian Meng received his Ph. D. in 1994 from University of Minho, Portugal. He worked Department of Physics, Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto, Portugal, as assistant professor (1994-1998), as associate professor (1998-2010) and as quali
- fabrication and characterization of semiconductor thin films.
Y. Avishai (PhD at Weizmann institute), is a professor of theoretical condensed matter Physics at Ben Gurion University, Beer Sheva Israel. He is a fellow of the American Physical Society, and during 2008-2014 he served as a Divisional Associate Editor fo
- Quantum Mechanics, Electronic Transport in low dimensional systems, Quantum Dots with metallic and supercon- ducting leads, Strongly Correlated Elecetrons, Kondo Effect, Non-Linear Response, The Quantum Hall Effect, Cold atom physics, Quantum Information, Quantum Pumping, Superconductor Insulator Transition, Topological Insula- tors, Quantum games.
Prof. Qiu-he Peng graduated from Department of Astronomy, Nanjing University at 1960 firstly teached at Peking University for 18 years and then is teaching at Nanjing University. Q. Peng is mainly engaged in nuclear astrophysics , particle astrophysics
- Condensed Matter Physics, Nuclear Astrophysics, Particle Astrophysics and Galactic Astronomy research
Dr. Baomin Xu is a Chair Professor at the Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech), Shenzhen, China. He received the B.Eng. degree from Tsinghua University in 1986, and Ph.D.degree from Shang
- clean energy materials and devices, and their novel fabrication technologies, including solar cells, rechargeable batteries, and supercapacitors.
Rita John is Professor and Head, Department of Theoretical Physics, University of Madras, Chennai, India. She is fulbright Visiting Professor at the Department of Physics and Astronomy, Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, Texas, USA (2014). She has be
- Condensed Matter Physics, Physics, Theoretical Physics and Astronomy