Dental Health 2019
Dental excellence with compassionate care
Oct 25-26, 2019
Annual Congress on Dental Health & Oral Care
Lexis Conferences welcome you to Paris, France; the most populous and largest city focusing on modern architecture with extravagance shopping and exuberant nightlife scene. Europe meetings on “Annual Congress on Dental Health & Oral Care’’ slated on October 14-15, 2019 at Paris, France will be organized around the theme “Dental excellence with compassionate care”.
Understanding the links between Oral Care and Dental Health is the first step in developing strategies of having good Health and physical wellbeing, as quality care from young age can have a substantial impact on the future successes of children.
Dental Health 2019 Conference will focus on the relevance and effectiveness of Oral Care awareness and education for adolescents, children and older people. Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Dental Surgeons, Dental Assistants, Dental Business Assistants, Practice Managers and other members of the Dental Team’s from across the globe are welcome be a part of this conference combining prevalent expertise and noble innovations, making it a great success. It also focuses on providing education opportunities as well as world-class scientific content delivered by quality keynote speakers, with plenary sessions, symposia, hands-on workshops.
Why to attend Dental Health 2019 Conference?
- A worldwide gathering of Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Dental Surgeons, Dental Assistants, Dental Business Assistants, Practice Managers and Students
- Multiple Panels, Workshops, Affinity Group Lunches, Distinguish Speaker Session, Keynote sessions followed by Plenary talks, Special sessions by world’s most eminent persons in the field of Dental Health, Student Poster Presentations and Young Research Forums
- Gather knowledge, Explore and Implementation of latest techniques on on-going projects and recent advancements
- Have a chance to meet and communicate with world’s leading business professionals
- October is also a great month to explore beyond Paris to Versailles or the Loire Valley to see the French landscape in its autumn glory. We can expect a huge gathering of innovative and recent techniques in the Dental Health conference along with visitors can enjoy the city beauty as it's the last month of the season to catch the spectacular fountain shows at Versailles, and to see the gardens in bloom at Giverny.
- Paris, the most populous city in France is considerably neglected with Dental health research as a result, a high occurrence of Toothache, Tooth decay, Periodontal Disease, Oral Cancer and Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology found.
- So, it’s time to provide Oral care in the France with the utilization of Dental services.
- Even though some milestones have been made, but are still in its initial phase.
Expected Outcomes/ Aim of Paris Dental Health 2019 Conference:
- Presentation of trends, various concerns, the latest research results and recent advancements in the fields of Dentistry, Scaling, Orthodontics, Endodontics, Periodontics, Emergency dentist, Root Canal, Dental Implants, Dentures, Dental veneers, Implants and Oral Cancer.
- To establish coordination or providing the strategy for the collaboration between higher education institutions and Dental Health sectors, to meet the rising demand for Dentistry.
- Providing institutional support (financial and nonfinancial) for researchers that will facilitate the development of indigenous therapeutic models in Dentistry.
Details of Dental Health 2019 CONFERENCE in PARIS, FRANCE:
October 14-15, 2019
[Note: Abstract Submission Open Now]
Call for Submissions
- Public Dental Health
- Dental Practice
- Dental Microbiology
- Dental Pathology
- Dental Medicine
- Dental Hygiene
- Dental tools and treatments
- Dental Surgeries
- Tooth Abscess
- Dry Mouth
- Gum Disease
- Root Canals
- Bad Breath
- Tooth ache
- Caps and Crowns
- Child Dentistry
- Geriatric Dentistry
- Advanced Dental Health