Call for Submissions
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Abstract Review Board (ARB) of the conference
- Mental Health and Nursing
- Mental Health and Psychological Resilience
- Womens Mental Health and Fitness
- Maternal, Infant and Child health
- Psychiatry and Psychology
- Cognitive Therapy and Cognitive Care
- Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Stigma and Trauma
- Physiotherapy and Exercise Science
- Meditation, Yoga and Mindfulness
- Wellness and Well-being
- Holistic, Alternative, Community and Traditional Medicines
- Creative Therapies and Counselling
- Autism and Bipolar disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and Schizophrenia
- Psychiatric Nursing and Palliative care
- Pediatrics, Geriatric and Family Nursing
- Nutrition, Dietetics and Physical Therapy
- Diabetes, Obesity and Eating Disorder
- Addiction, Opioids and Substance Abuse
- Suicide Prevention and Interventions
- Primary Health Care and Rehabilitation
- Health Promotion and Health Education
- Occupational Therapy and Public Health
- Health Communication and Health Information Technology
- Nursing Education and Nursing Practices
- Neuroscience and Neurology
Dr. Rajiv Gupta, Senior Professor & Head Department of Psychiatry, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Pt. BD Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak, is at presently Director Cum CEO, Institute of Mental Health.
- General Adult Psychiatry,Community and Rural Mental Health,Addiction Psychiatry,Forensic Psychiatry
Sam Vaknin is Visiting Professor of Psychology, Southern Federal University, Rostov-on-Don, Russia and Professor of Finance and Psychology in CIAPS (Centre for International Advanced and Professional Studies).
- Personality disorders
MS. SUCHI is an experienced International Pre School Principal/Manager who picked up Laughter exercises from many coaches around the world. She then designed ‘Laughter Therapy' which is being used in many places viz. hospitals and Senior Activity Centre.
- Neurology, Psychiatry, Public Health
Vijaya Richards is a Registered Nurse with a certification in Occupational Health. She now counsels the staff of a large community hospital 2 days a week, as well as having a private practice in Milton, Ontario, Canada.
- Trauma, Self-compassion
Astrid Boot is a psychic medium, energy healer and clinical hypnotherapist, psychodynamic therapist and regression therapist, living in Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia.
- Body and Mind Connection, Positive Thinking, Trauma, Anxiety, Depression, Spirituality, Sensitivity
Haidar Zaman is a professional Clinical Psychologist at Mental Health Care Unit. He did his master from by Bachakhan University. He has also completed a certified course of continuous professional development from Khalili Psychological Clinic Islamabad.
- Trauma and Trauma Related Disorders