Call for Submissions
- Nanomaterials and Nanoparticles
- Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
- Nanostructures Nanocomposites
- Nanotechnology in Semiconductors
- Nanotechnology in pharmaceuticals
- IoT and Nanosensors
- Energy applications of Nanotechnology
- Artificial Intelligence and Nanorobots
- Nanotechnology in Photovoltaics and solar cells
- Nanobiotechnology and Applications
- 3D Printing Technology
- Industrial Application of Nanotechnology
- Application of Nanotechnology in Medical Science
- Application of Nanotechnology in Defence
- Application of Nanotechnology in Commercial Products
- Nanofabrication and Nanomanufacturing
- Nanotechnology in Food Science
- Green Nanotechnology
Ph.D. Laser Physics, Cairo University, Egypt (the experiment part and data collection done at TU, Munich, Germany) 2000. M.Sc Laser Physics, Cairo University, Egypt 1996. B.Sc. Physics, Cairo University, Egypt 1992.
- My research plans are devoted to ultrafast optics and photonics: nonlinear interactions of short laser light and matter using time-resolved spectroscopy for laser-pulse durations from nanosecond to few-cycle. The ultrafast pulses are characterized using autocorrelator, SPIDER, and FROG measurements. The studies include the application of laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy (LIBS) used in the field of analytical spectroscopy and plasma characterization, in addition to ultrafast nonlinear phenomena due to propagation of ultrafast pulses in nonlinear medium and how the interactions can be exploited for improved material characterization. The prospective plans aim to reach attosecond streaking to study transient absorption spectroscopy of ultrafast electron motion.
Dr. Yougui Liao has extensive experience in research of various nano-materials and functional structures and material characterization. He has especially worked on characterizations of various IC devices and materials using electron microscopes.
- Advanced materials applications and their characterization using electron microscopy
Entrepreneur in Physics. Guest lecturer Entrepreneurship . Founder of / investor in Physics startups. Organizes International Science & Entrepreneurship community and workshops to stimulate PhD level Entrepreneurship at corporates, Universities , spinoffs
- InnoPhysics BV is an OEM focused at plasma assisted CVD /ALD surface patterning for use in life sciences, diagnostics, thin films , lab-on-chip and printed electronics. Core technology is proprietary and based on atmospheric pressure microplasma patterning patents .
2003 - 2006. Senior Scientist (Primo ricercatore) at INFM TASC (Istituto Nazionale Fisica Della Materia) at ELETTRA Synchrotron Light Source of Trieste Italy. 2001 – 2003. Senior researcher at Sincrotrone Triese ScpA . at the ELETTRA Synchrotron light
- Experience in micro-nano-fabrication, electron-beam lithography, focused ion beam lithography, nanoimprinting, thin-film deposition and plasma etch. Experience in nanophotonics, plasmonics fabrication and characterization, and the development of new lithographic tools and processes. Recently I'm focused on the so called Single Digit Nano Fabrication, or exact fabrication of nanostructures with dimensions below 10 nm. My research creates engineered nanodevices for the control of the light at nanometer scale. Using the properties of plasmonic resonators as well as the properties of transparent dielectric photonic devices we study new effects of the light confinement and propagation.
DOCTOR IN CHEMICAL SCIENCES. Awarded by the Faculty of Exact and Natural Sciences of the University of Buenos Aires on December 26, 1990. LICENSED IN CHEMICAL SCIENCES. Awarded by the Faculty of Exact and Natural Sciences of the University of Buenos Air
- Coordinator of the Biotechnology and Nanotechnology Commission of the Professional Council of Agronomists - CPIA. Associate Editor of the Journal of Nanotechnology, Nanomedicine & Nanobiotechnology (USA) Creator and director of the first Degree in Nanotechnology of Argentina (CAECE University-2017). Creator of the online newspaper Biotechnology & Nanotechnology Instantly.