Call for Submissions
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Abstract Review Board (ARB) of the conference
- Advanced Energy Materials
- Advanced Nanomaterials
- Advanced Power Systems
- Solar Energy Materials
- Renewable Energy
- Green Nanotechnologies
- Natural Resources
- Smart Energy Microgrid
- Environmental Science Engineering
- Biomaterials for Energy production
- Batteries and Solid Electrolyte Materials
- Energy Storage, Harvesting and Financing
- Energy Applications of Nanotechnology
- Wind and Hybrid Renewable Energy Systems
- Nanotechnology in Photovoltaics
- Characterization and properties of Nanomaterials
- Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development
- Advanced Power Generation, Transmission and Automation
Dr. Adango Miadonye is a professor of chemistry and chemical engineering and chair of the Department of Chemistry at CBU. He obtained his PhD from Loughborough University, England, and did his postdoctoral research at Lakehead University, Ontario.
- His research interest includes how temperature and pressure affect the viscosity of bitumen and crude oil, green chemistry, sustainable solvents and processing, petroleum and petroleum products characterization, polymeric materials characterization and processing.
Head of the Department of Theoretical Mechanics and Resistance of Materials, Yaroslavl State Technical University (Yaroslavl, Russia). Specialty - physics, specialization - theoretical physics (1989).
- Her research area includes modeling the processing of bulk materials, (for example, the technological operations of mixing and deaeration of solid disperse media) and the transport of fluid flows.
Dr. Chugh has been at Southern Illinois University Carbondale (SIUC) since 1977 and is currently a Professor Emeritus and Visiting Professor. He has BS, MS, and PhD degrees in Mining Engineering.
- Coal Mining and Environment
- Geo-mechanics applications in coal mining
- Role of Coal in Energy Needs
- Management of coal combustion by-products
Ramesh K Agarwal is the William Palm Professor of Engineering at Washington University in St. Louis. His expertise is in Computational Fluid Dynamics and Heat Transfer and its applications to the problems in aerodynamics, energy and environment.
- Materials Genome; Nanoparticles and their Synthesis; Multi-Scale Modeling and Simulations of Engineered Materials; Energy Harvesting Materials; Nanomechanics, Nanophotonics and Nanoelectronics.