A healthy smile begins with dental care
Dec 04-05, 2019
Global Odontology Congress
Lexis Conferences welcome you to Singapore; an island city-state off southern Malaysia is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. An event on ‘Global Odontology Congress’’ scheduled on December 06-07, 2019 at Singapore City, Singapore will be organized on the theme “A healthy smile beings with dental Care”.
Odontology 2019 will focus on the scientific arena of General Dentistry and Oral Healthcare by inviting a wide range of participants from all Universities, Clinical research institutions, dental companies, and leading clinics to share their research experiences, the recent innovations and advancements achieved therein.
Why attend Odontology 2019 Conference?
- A worldwide gathering of Doctors, health care professionals, Researchers, Registered Nurses, forensic odontologists, Academicians and Students
- Multiple Panels, Workshops, Distinguished Speaker Session, Keynote sessions followed by Plenary talks, Special sessions by world’s most eminent persons in the field of Dentistry and related scientific arena.
- Gather knowledge, Explore and Implementation of latest techniques on ongoing projects and recent advancements
- Have a chance to meet and communicate with the world’s leading business professionals
- Singapore is the perfect venue to host exhibitions and trade conferences as it is a dynamic business hub with world-class infrastructure and easy access to Asia markets
- Singapore’s dental practitioners have seen a steady demand for more complex and specialty dental procedures from foreign visitors who also come here for medical consultation. The country continues to strive to provide first-class health care systems and facilities to its residents and the international patient market.
- Singapore has a pioneering and stimulating presence in the Asian region as it gained recognition through various awards including being the Asia’s Top Convention City in the International Congress and Convention Association (ICCA)’s global rankings for several consecutive years.
- Despite food and culture being the main highlights of this tiny country, Singapore has lots more to offer. From shopping, the growing arts scene, iconic architectures, theme parks, family-friendly attractions to nightlife, visitors will never find a dull moment when they step foot onto this fun-filled shore. It’s easy to see why so many choose Singapore for both a conference destination, but also as an incentive destination
Expected Results/ Aim of Odontology 2019 Conference:
- Presentation of trends, various concerns, the latest research results and recent advancements in the fields of Dentistry, Orthodontics, Prosthodontics, Pediatric and Geriatric Dentistry, and related scientific arena
- To establish coordination or providing the strategy for the collaboration between higher education institutions and public health sectors, to meet the rising demand for Dentistry.
- Providing institutional support (financial and nonfinancial) for researchers that will facilitate the development of emerging advances in contemporary research.
Details of Odontology 2019:
|Odontology 2019||Singapore||December 06-07, 2019|
Abstract Submission Open Now
Call for Submissions
- Forensic Odontology Research
- Dental Age Estimation
- Dental Surgery
- Dental Stem Cell Research
- Patterned Injury Analysis
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Craniofacial Identification
- Dental Sleep Medicine
- Oral Care
- Basic Dental Science
- Dental Nursing
- Nano Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Recent Advances in Dentistry
- Dental Jurisprudence and Ethics
- Dental Anesthesia
- Dental Marketing