Oil Gas Congress 2019
A Global Hub in Exchanging the Advanced Technologies in Petroleum
Dec 02-03, 2019
Conference on Oil Gas Congress 2019
On behalf of the LEXIS we take great pleasure in welcoming leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars, students and experts of application fields to for the Oil Gas Congress 2019 with the Theme: "A Global Hub in Exchanging the Advanced Technologies in Petroleum", serving all areas of the oil and gas industry; including petroleum geosciences, exploration & production and refining , products and services.
Oil and gas are important fossil fuels that together make petroleum formed from the decomposition and pressurization of algae, plankton, and other organisms. Fossil fuels contain high percentages of carbon and include petroleum, coal, and natural gas. The analysis and production of fossil fuels is a crucial topic as ever, driven by increasing energy demands and guided by emerging technology. Exploration continues for new sources of oil and natural gas, as well as unconventional sources such as oil shale and tar sands. Energy industry experts require a fundamental knowledge of topics such as liquefied natural gas (LNG), EOR, pipeline engineering, Reservoir Engineering, and deepwater exploration, transmission and processing and moreover accurate, up-to-date modeling, data, and analysis.
This Meeting includes the study of various categories on exploration and appraisal, drilling and completions, reservoir management, Manufacturing and facilities, transporting and marketing human resources, HSSE, new technologies and innovations and to share best practices and information regarding advances in progressing technology for upstream, midstream, and downstream organizations. Ongoing developments in Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) address issues regarding safety, equipment reliability and environmental protection.
- Meet and collaborate with speakers and delegates from various countries from industries, major universities, and organizations providing Oil Gas 2019 platform to gain strategic insights and network with likeminded peers.
- The two-day multi-streamed conference provides businesses with an extensive program uniting explorers, producers and service providers and reflects the business demanding needs of today's industry
- The Oil Gas 2019 will highlight programme that will include international keynote speeches, industry experts, technical and scientific updates, as well as updates from key regulators.
Market Analysis for Oil Gas
Today, oil and natural gas play a vital role in the modern global energy system. Nearly 31% of primary energy used globally is met by oil-based fuels while natural gas represents a further 21% of total world energy supply. Oil Gas Conference provides a broad overview of the oil and gas segments including refinery, upstream sector, LNG, pipeline, storage, transportation sectors. The oil and gas industrialization market was valued at USD 11.23 billion in 2017 and is expected to scope a value of USD 18.03 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 8.02% over the estimated period of 2018-2023. With the world's increasing hydrocarbon demand the oil and gas industry has enhanced its technology or levered its service suppliers to match hydrocarbon demand. Many oil and gas companies have made use of and robotics, IoT and digitization, with limited investment to increase production. These technologies enabled oil and gas companies to substantially increase production volumes and decrease production costs.
This conference brings together professors, researchers, scholars, academic people, and industrial delegates in all the areas of, oil and gas engineering, Petroleum Engineering services which provides a global platform for the spreading of approved research results, emerging technology, new ideas, and advancements.
Details of Oil Gas Conference 2019 in Singapore:
|Oil Gas Conference 2019||Singapore||December 02-03,2019|
Call for Submissions
- Offshore engineering Technology
- Improved Oil Recovery IOREOR
- Nanotechnology in Oil Gas Industry
- Reservoir engineering Characterization
- Co2 capture, transport and storage
- Drilling and well technology
- Crude oil Excavation
- Oil Gas Technology
- Atmospheric impacts oil and gas
- Unconventional Gas and Oil Resources
- Exploration Production Geology
- Biofuels and Bioenergy
- Refining and Marketing
- Risers and pipelines
- Organic Geochemistry
- Environmental oilfield chemistry
- Future of global oil and gas industry
- Petroleum Science Technology
- Oil and Gas Safety