Visualizing the Latest Innovations in Ophthalmology
Oct 12-13, 2020
San Francisco, United States of America
Join the 12th Ophthalmologist Annual Conference
Which is going to be held during October 12-13, 2020 | San Francisco, USA
On behalf of the organizing committee, we hope you will join us for an exciting and stimulating meeting!
About the Conference:
12th Ophthalmologist Annual Conference invites all the members over the world to take part in the event with the theme Visualizing the latest Innovations in Ophthalmology will be held in Oct 12-13, 2020 at San Francisco, USA. Ophthalmologist 2020 will focus on most recent and energizing developments in territories of treating Ophthalmology diseases, Glaucoma, Diagnostics and Advances towards Eye Treatment. Ophthalmologists 2020 additionally goes about as a stage to trade data new mediation and fortify the coordinated effort among Ophthalmologists Specialists Related Educators and Researchers from both Scholarly World and Ophthalmic Foundations. Meet significant Ophthalmologists, Optometrists Researchers Clinicians from London, Rome, Japan, Germany, Switzerland, Ireland, Russia, Singapore, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, China, Turkey, Spain, Taiwan, Chicago, Korea, India, Australia and many more countries.
Retinal disorders, optic atrophy, and lesions of the higher visual pathways are the main anatomical causes of visual loss in children. WHO reports that, 285 million people are estimated to be visually impaired worldwide: 39 million are blind and 246 have low vision. About 90% of the world’s visually impaired live in low-income settings 82% of people living with blindness are aged 50 and above. Globally, uncorrected refractive errors are the main cause of moderate and severe visual impairment; cataracts remain the leading cause of blindness in middle- and low-income countries. Many European associations are involved in Ophthalmology and many eye banks are actively promoting the donation of eyes in Europe, addressing a gap in the ophthalmic market, the global ophthalmic market was valued at $10.3 billion in 2010 and is estimated to reach $13.2 billion in 2017.
After a tremendous destruction of the market amid monetary deplete in 2008-2009, Ophthalmology showcase is making up for lost time to return to the typical as there is a quick development in populace bringing about expanded number of patients with eye sicknesses and the occurrence of waterfall and glaucoma are expanding each year.
As indicated by an examination it is evaluated that around 48% of total population is visually impaired due to waterfall and in excess of 60 million individuals experience the ill effects of glaucoma and it is assessed that the number would ascend to 80 million before the finish of 2020. Maturing populace is the main source for refractive blunder issue in nations like the USA and Europe, it is seen that the refractive mistake issue is for the most part found in populace maturing over 40 years.
Significance and extension:
Ophthalmologist 2020 upgrades ophthalmic instruction to enhance eye mind Foundations like (NIE, Wilmer are included) Add to protection and rebuilding of vision around the globe. Ophthalmology keeps on being an appealing field of solution with awesome openings.
As per WHO :
- 285 million individuals are assessed to be outwardly impeded around the world: 39 million are visually impaired and 246 have low vision.
- Around 90% of the world's outwardly hindered live in low-pay settings.
- 82% of individuals living with visual impairment are matured 50 or more.
- Universally, uncorrected refractive mistakes are the primary driver of direct and extreme visual hindrance; waterfalls remain the main source of visual impairment in center and low-pay nations.
- The quantity of individuals outwardly disabled from irresistible ailments has lessened over the most recent 20 years as per worldwide appraisals work.
- 80% of all visual disability can be anticipated or cured.
- Waterfall expulsion is the most regularly performed ophthalmic surgical activity.
Ophthalmologists 2020 welcomes all the ophthalmologists, optometrists, research scholars, industrial professionals and student delegates from biomedical and healthcare sectors to be a part of the Conference. This will be the best amalgamation of academic research and industrial innovations, involving every aspect of cataract and refractive surgery techniques.
For Researchers and Faculty Members:
- Speaker Presentations
- Poster Display
- Symposium hosting (4-5 member teams)
- Workshop organizing
For Universities, Associations & Societies:
- Association Partnering
- Collaboration proposals
- Academic Partnering
- Group Participation
For Students and Research Scholars:
- Poster Competition (Winner will get Best Poster Award)
- Young Researcher Forum (YRF Award to the best presenter)
- Student Attendee
- Group registrations
For Business Delegates:
- Speaker Presentations
- Symposium hosting
- Book Launch event
- Networking opportunities
- Audience participation
For Product Manufacturers:
- Exhibitor and Vendor booths
- Sponsorships opportunities
- Product launch
- Workshop organizing
- Scientific Partnering
- Marketing and Networking with clients
Call for Submissions
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Abstract Review Board (ARB) of the conference
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Ophthalmology Disorders
- Retina and Retinal Diseases
- Clinical Ophthalmology
- Cornea and External Eye Diseases
- Neuro-Ophthalmology and Visual Science
- Diabetic Retinopathy and Diagnosis Research
- Ocular Immunology and Inflammation
- An Ayurvedic guide to better Vision and Eye Health
- Cosmetic Aesthetic Ophthalmology
- Optometry and Vision science
- Recent Researches in Vision Science and Ophthalmology
- Refractive Surgery
- Infant Vision
- Ocular Oncology
- Age-related macular degeneration
- Protective Eye Care and New advancements
- Low Vision
- Ophthalmic Lenses
- Vision Screening