Call for Submissions
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Abstract Review Board (ARB) of the conference
- Anesthesia Analgesics as pain management
- Acute, Chronic Pain and Prevention
- Pain Management Nursing
- Spinal Anesthesia
- Physical and Physiological Approaches in Pain Medicine
- Surgical anesthesia
- Dental Anesthesia
- Paediatric Anesthesia
- Pain relief and Neuro modulation
- Natural Supplements for Pain Management
- Neuro Oncology and Surgery Analgesic
- Cardiothoracic Anesthesia
- Anesthetic Pharmacology Physiology
- Anesthesia Management Systems AIMS
- Pain Medicine Anesthesia
- Anesthesia Complications Awareness
- Regional Anesthesia
- Ambulatory Anesthesia
Dr. George Grant is considered by his peers as Canada‘s Wellness Ambassador & Champion. He is the founder & CEO of Academy of Wellness in 1983. He is an award, bestselling celebrity author of 10 books, 5 patent, 250 published papers, 375 papers reviews.
- Biofeedback, stress management and a pain specialist.
Dr. Salaheldin Halasa is the chief executive officer and the founder of Nitromedicine LLC in Maryland. He earned his medical degree at University of Tripoli, Libya in 1998. Dr. Halasa was a researcher in Immuno-Therapy at Baylor University in Texas.
- Dr. Salaheldin Halasa has extensive clinical and research expertise is in the field of Immuno-Therapy, stem cell therapy, laser therapy, and pain management.
Dr. Adam J Carinci is a nationally recognized & sought after clinician, author and speaker. Dr. Adam J Carinci is Chief of the Pain Management Division & Director of the Pain Treatment Center at the University of Rochester Medical Center.