Call for Submissions
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Abstract Review Board (ARB) of the conference
- Modern Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Advances in Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Analytical Research and Development
- Spectroscopy and its Techniques
- Mass Spectrometry Approaches and Challenges
- Electro chemical and Thermo analytical techniques
- Chromatography Separation Techniques
- Analytical method development and validation
- Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis
- Analytical Chemistry
- Food Analysis
- Qualitative Quantitative Analysis in the Drug Screening Process
- Quantitative Analysis in Biopharmaceutics
- Hyphenated Techniques in Analytical chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- Forensic Analysis
- Tracer Analysis in Molecular Pharmacology
- Elemental Analysis and Trace Metals
- Radio Analytical Techniques
- Preformulation Studies
- Analysis of Crude Drugs
- Pharmaceutical Analysis Errors and Validation
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- GLP and GMP Method Development, Validation and Remediation
- Nanoparticles in Pharmaceutical Products Analysis
- Chemical Imaging
- Biological and Radio-immune Assays
- Environmental soil Analysis for Pharmaceutical Contamination
- Organic Volatile Impurity Analysis
Mahdiyar Shahbazi has completed his Ph.D at the age of 31 years from RIFST. Currently, he is a Postdoctoral researcher at BOKU University. Mahdiyar has over 10 years research experience in Food Science and Technology at Shiraz University, University of Vienna and BOKU University.
- Mahdiyar has published extensively on understanding the changes in bio-macromolecules and biomaterials structure in the single and mixed systems (at molecular level) through novel techniques and his research interests are Additive Manufacturing, Colloidal Chemistry & Interface and Nanocomposite Design with a focus on Plant Products, Biodegradable Materials as well as Food and Food Waste Valorization. From 2017 to 2019 he also collaborated with the University of Vienna as a Research Scientist in the field of value-added and healthy products. He has published about 44 Journal papers (including about 22 Scopus-listed), 1 book chapters and more than 30 conference papers.
Dr Nur Kartinee has obtained her first degree from Flinders University of South Australia and completed her Ph.D from Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia in Natural Product Chemistry.
- She has published more than 25 papers in reputed journals, four pending patents and supervised more than 25 postgraduate students. She is currently a senior lecturer at Chemistry Department, Faculty of Science, Universiti Putra Malaysia. Her research focuses on using plant materials in treating non-communicable diseases via in vitro, in silico and in vivo approaches. She also collaborates with Faculty of Agriculture in developing plant-based pesticide. Her expertise lies in the field of bio-active compound identification by means of spectroscopic analysis and metabolomics.
Dr. Amirhassan Amiri received his BSc and PhD in Analytical Chemistry from the Ferdowsi University of Mashhad (Iran) in 2007 and 2012, respectively. In September of 2012 he joined the Faculty at the Hakim Sabzevari University at Sabzevar (Iran) as an Assistant Professor of Analytical Chemistry.
- His doctoral research focused on preparation of new coatings based sol-gel technique for solid-phase microextraction. Currently, his group is focused on development and evaluation of new coatings and nanostructured coatings for SPME and SPE. He has published more than 70 ISI cited papers, reviews and one book chapter in RSC so far. He has served as a reviewer for scientific journals from all continents, and has reviewed many manuscripts.
Dr. Kamdem has completed his Ph.D at the age of 32 years in Biochemistry from the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul and postdoctoral studies from the same University, in Science Education and Life Science Program. He is an Assistant Professor of Biology at the Regional University of Cariri, Brazil.
- He has published more than 60 papers and serving as reviewer in many international peer-reviewed Journals including Pharmaceutical Biology, Food Chemistry, Food and Chemical Toxicology, Chemico-Biological Interactions. He is actually an Editorial board member of The Natural Products Journal, Reactive Oxygen Species and SM Journal of Clinical Pharmaceutical Acta.
Hayati Filik is currently a Professor in Istanbul University-Cerrahpaşa, Faculty of Engineering, Department of Chemistry. He obtained his Ph.D. at Istanbul University Faculty of Engineering, Department of Chemistry in 1993.
- His research interests include Environmental analysis, Food Analysis, Pharmacutical Analysis, and Electrochemical sensor. He has published more than 80 papers in reputed journals and serving as an editorial board member of repute.
Mr. Miloudi HLAIBI is Professor of Universities at HASSAN II University in Casablanca, Morocco. Holder of a French PhD and a Moroccan State Doctorate, Mr. Miloudi HLAIBI is Professor of Universities at HASSAN II University in Casablanca, Morocco. Holder of a French PhD and a Moroccan State Doctorate,
- He has about 160 articles and oral communications, specialized in the mechanisms of extraction and recovery processes of biologically active compounds, such as active pharmaceutical ingredients and chiral compounds.Professor HLAIBI is director of the GeMEV laboratory, has supervised the work of 5 doctorates and is currently leading the work of 12 PhD students and he is currently an expert at the National Center for Scientific and Technical Research (CNRST). He has been nominated as associate professor several years at the University of Rouen in France, and coordinated two international projects (AUF) and (Moroccan Franco Cooperation) and is currently coordinating a national project (PPR2) and an international project (ERANETMED-3). He was chosen as reviewer and made reports on manuscripts for several journal.
Eliana Badiale Furlong, graduated in pharmaceutical biochemistry, doctor in Food Science and tenured professor in the Federal Univesity of Rio Grande. Where she teaches in the undergraduate Food Engineering course and in the graduate in Engineering and Food Science and in the Technological and Environmental Chemistry.
- Her researches themes are in the chemical, physical-chemical and biochemistry of food and food feedstock. She has published more than 100 papers and the recent publications have been focused mycotoxins, specially in strategies to mitigate risk of contamination in the food production chain and in making nutrients and functional compounds available through biological processes.
Javad Sharifi-Rad is Research Scientist in Phytochemistry Research Center, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran.
- His main topics of study and research interests have been phytochemistry, medicinal chemistry and biological activities of natural products. He is component of the board of editors of several reputable international journals and several scientific societies. He has authored over 170 publications and so many international and national conference papers about biological activities of medicinal plants and natural products.
Dr. Saeid Yaripour is senior researcher at Department of Drug and Food Control, Faculty of Pharmacy, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran. He received his Pharm.D. degree in 2009 and his Ph.D. degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences/Control & Analysis in 2017 from Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran.
- His fields of study and teaching are including: Pharmaceutical Physicochemical Control, Pharmaceutical Microbial Control, and Pharmaceutical Analysis. His main research interests are including: Drug Analysis, Bioanalysis, Pharmaceutical Stability Studies, Pharmaceutical Stress Testing & Degradation Kinetics, Analytical Method Development & Validation, Determination of Impurities in Drug Substances, Miniaturized Sample Preparation & Microextraction Techniques, and Medicinal Herbs Assessment (Phytochemical, Antioxidant & Antimicrobial Assays).
Tiziana Nardin has a degree in food technology obtained at the Modena-Reggio Emilia University and a Ph.D. in agricultural science and biotechnology obtained in Udine University. She works as a researcher at the chemistry laboratory of the Fondazione Edmund Mach in Trento (Italy) since 2002
- Her applied research and experimentation activities involve studying advanced technical solutions for the environment and the quality and healthiness of food and agricultural products. In particular, she deals with the development and validation of instrumental methods, especially using liquid chromatography coupled with high-resolution mass spectrometry, applied to the compositional characterization of food and beverages. She has published about 50 scientific papers, of which 30 in reputed journals and was the speaker of over 20 experimental works. Recently, she is an editorial board guest member of repute journal.
Maria Marudova graduated in 1998 from the University of Plovdiv “Paisii Hilendarski”, Bulgaria, specialty Engineering Physics. In 2007 she defended her Ph.D. degree in Macromolecular chemistry at the University of Plovdiv.Currently, she works at Plovdiv University as an Associated Professor, Department of Physics.
- Since 2000 she has been a member of the Union of Bulgarian Physicists. Her scientific interests are in the field of the Condensed Matter Physics, Polymer physics, Biopolymers, Polyelectrolyte complexes and multilayers. She has published more than 40 articles in reputed journals.
João C.M. Barreira has completed his PhD from University of Porto-Faculty of Pharmacy and postdoctoral studies from University of Porto-Faculty of Pharmacy, Polytechnic Institute of Bragança and University of Salamanca-Faculty of Pharmacy. He is Full Researcher at Mountain Research Center.
- He has published more than 120 papers in ISI indexed reputed journals and he serving as an editorial board member of reputed ISI indexed journals, besides having revised more than 450 papers.