Pharma Expo and Networking 2019
Mix with the world of Pharma Products, People and Solutions
Nov 11-14, 2019
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Pharmaceutical Education, Research & Industry Expo
Lexis will provide an opportunity to participate at Pharmaceutical Education, Research & Industry Expo scheduled during November 11-14, 2019 at Abu Dhabi, UAE. Pharma Expo and Networking 2019 is packed with Workshops, Symposium, Plenary Sessions, Keynote Talks, Video Presentation and Special Sessions with main focusing on thought promoting B2B Meetings and Research ideas from all around the globe.
Pharma Expo and Networking 2019 focuses on Drug Discovery & Designing, Drug Delivery Research and Technologies, Pharmacovigilance, Pharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics, Pharma Market Research, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and many more. Meet your target market with individuals from around the globe concentrated on finding out about Pharma, this is your single best chance to achieve the biggest array of members in our Pharma conference.
Pharma Expo and Networking 2019 brings Pharmaceutical Industries, Researchers, Healthcare, Business Entrepreneurs, Drug Manufacturers all together under one roof. The two day Expo will gather Directors, CEO’s, Business Development Managers, Chief Scientific Officers, R&D Researchers from Pharmaceutical Industries, Patent Attorneys , Business Development Managers, Bio instruments Professionals, Bio-informatics Professionals, Research Institutes Members, Ph.D. Scholars, Researchers, Professor & Associate Professor, Manufacturing Companies at a common platform and permit the exhibitors to enhance their business and networking.
The global pharmaceuticals market was worth $934.8 billion in 2017 and will reach $1170 billion in 2021, growing at 5.8%, according to a recent pharma market research report by The Business Research Company. Market research firm Evaluate Pharma, in its annual World Preview report, projects a global growth rate for the pharma industry of 6.3% CAGR through 2022, up from the 5% CAGR it predicted last year for the 2014-2020 period. In 2013, the UAE's population stood at 9 million, an increase from 8.1 million in 2008. The United Arab Emirates' pharmaceutical market was estimated to have been worth $2.4 billion in 2013 and is expected to reach $3.7 billion by 2020 at a projected Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.3%. The UAE's medical device market was valued at approximately $600.2m in 2008, and $733.3m in 2013. The medical device market is estimated to reach $978.9m in 2020 at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2014. Research says the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is second only to Saudi Arabia in terms of pharmaceutical investment in Middle East.
- Blog Market Research: https://blog.marketresearch.com/the-growing-pharmaceuticals-market-expert-forecasts-and-analysis
- Pharmaceutical Commerce: http://pharmaceuticalcommerce.com/business-and-finance/global-pharma-market-will-reach-1-12-trillion-2022/
- Cision PR Newswire: https://www.prnewswire.com/
Call for Submissions
- Pharmaceutical Research and Development
- Drug Delivery Research Technologies
- Drug Designing and Development
- QC QA Quality control and Quality assurance
- Pharmacovigilance Clinical Trials
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Industry
- Drug Discovery
- Pharmaformulations Technology
- Biosimilars Orphan Drugs
- Quality by designQbD approach
- Pharmacy Practice Regulatory Affairs
- Use of Nanoparticles in DDS and Newer Methodologies