Call for Submissions
- Applied Pharmacology
- Drug Toxicology
- Cardiovascular Pharmacology
- Clinical Toxicology
- Environmental Toxicology and Occupational Health
- Food and Chemical Toxicology
- Clinical and Medical Pharmacology
- Genetic Toxicology
- Drug Safety and Risk Assessment
- Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics
- Forensic Toxicology
- Nursing Pharmacology
- Toxicity Studies
- Immunotoxicology and Immunopharmacology
- Biochemical Pharmacology
Giorgio Angelo is President Elect of the Italian Society of Pharmacology. He has spent 3 years at the National Institute of Mental Health in Washington DC to conduct research in the field of neuroscience. He was the Secretary General and President of CINP
- Neurobiology of affective and schizophrenic spectrum disorders.
- Mechanism of action of antidepressant and antipsychotic drugs.
- Molecular mechanism underlying neuroprotection and neuroexcitotoxicity.
Amr Amin has completed his PhD at University of Illinois at Chicago, and received a post-doctoral training in the field of molecular genetics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. He started his academic career at UAE University
- Cancer Biology & Drug Discovery
- Cell & Molecular Biology