Call for Submissions
- Bioenergy - Biomass and Biofuel
- Geothermal Energy
- Wind Energy
- Solar Energy
- Hydropower and Ocean Energy
- Energy for Sustainable Development
- Green Energy and Economy
- Next-Generation Wind Technology
- From Smart Grids to Smart Cities
- Hydrogen Energy - Harvest to Energize
- Waste to Energy
- Energy Storage and Conservation
- Accelerating Action for a Low-Carbon World
- Offshore Wind Power
- Zero Emission Transportation Revolution
- Tech, Innovation and a Climate Safe Future
- The role of Renewables in Combating Climate Change
- Global Renewable Energy Investment and Trends
- Nano Technology for Renewable Energy
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Climate Change Agreement - Paris Agreement
He is Senior Lecturer at Coventry University, UK since September 2015. He is the Co-founder and Leader of the Hydrogen for Mobility Lab which is based at Coventry University and the leader of the Materials for Energy Needs Research Group.
Full Professor and current Director of "Advanced Master in Architecture and City Project" and "Eco-Futuring, Design Lab for the Green City" at Alcalá University (Madrid, Spain) and former Dean of the School of Architecture.
He has participated in five Major Research Projects funded both by EPSRC, EU and industrial partners, with a number of peer reviewed publications and conference appearances. Currently he is Assistant Professor and leads the Hydrogen for Mobility lab.
Frank Princiotta retired as Director of the Air Pollution Prevention and Control Division, for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency in December 2015. He has a degree in Chemical Engineering from City University of NY and a Nuclear Engineering Certific
- Climate change challenge, Nuclear Engineering.