The Water Microbiology 2019
Redefining and Rebuilding your Water World
Oct 07-08, 2019
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Water Microbiology and Water Reuse Technologies Meeting
ABOUT WATER MICROBIOLOGY 2019 CONFERENCE
Water microbiology deals with the normal and adventitious microflora of natural and artificial water bodies. While it can encompass all microorganisms , including microscopic plants and animals, it more commonly refers to the study of bacteria, viruses, and fungi and their relation to other organisms in the aquatic environment. Although soil is the most common habitat of fungi, they are also found in aquatic environments. Aquatic fungi are collectively called water molds or aquatic Phycomycetes. Bacteria, viruses, and fungi are widely distributed throughout aquatic environments. They can be found in fresh water rivers, lakes, and streams, in the surface waters and sediments of the world's oceans, and even in hot springs. They have even been found supporting diverse communities at hydrothermal vents in the depths of the oceans. Microorganisms living in these diverse environments must deal with a wide range of physical conditions, and each has specific adaptations to live in the particular place. Aquatic microorganisms obtain nutrition in a variety of ways like photosynthesis, chemosynthesis and breakdown of organic matter. As a result of this process of decay, nutrients are released in a form usable by plants. These aquatic microorganisms are especially important in the cycling of the nutrients nitrogen , phosphorus , and carbon. Drinking water is usually treated to minimize the risk of microbial contamination.
Lexis Conferences feels immense pleasure to invite you to Water Microbiology 2019 Conference that provides a platform with its well organized scientific program for the audience which includes Keynote session, Panel discussions, Plenary talks, Poster sessions, Workshops, etc. The gathering involves expertise in the field of Microbiology, Virology, Bacteriology, Parasitology, Mycology ,Epidemiology, Health-Care ,Pathology, Pharmacy and all young researchers and enthusiasts in the related fields.
- R&D institutes
- Head of the departments
- Directors and Managers
- CEO`s of Biotech companies
- Presidents and Vice Presidents
- Medical Practitioners
- Microbial water testing solution manufacturers/suppliers
- Research Scholars, Young researchers, and enthusiastic students from the related fields.
- Water Microbiology 2019 exposes you to new ways of research.
- Networking with peers helps to uncover ideas and spark inspiration
- Perfect platform to find prospective clients for your services and products.
- Best opportunity to build partnerships and joint venture opportunities.
- Learn about the latest innovative trends in new technology
- Experience fun activities witnessed never before in Abu Dhabi.
SCOPE OF WATER MICROBIOLOGY EVENT:
Growing food safety concern is increasing the need for microbial water quality analysis. This has attributed to the growth of this market. The market players are responding to these new opportunities by expanding their global presence and product lines. The microbiological testing of water market, in terms of value, is projected to reach USD 1.59 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 7.0% from 2017 to 2022.
Microbiological testing of water include testing of various industrial and drinking water for numerous pathogens such as Legionella, Coliform, Salmonella, Vibrio, Clostridium, and others including bacteria, protozoa, and viruses. Number of tests for Salmonella dominated the market with the largest share in 2016 due to increasing Salmonella outbreaks in the European and North American regions. This is followed by Coliform tests, which acts as an indicator bacteria for other bacterial analysis and plays a critical role in microbial water testing.
Emerging countries such as India, China, Japan, Brazil, and Argentina are the primary targets of the industry. Factors such as increase in microbial contamination in water reservoirs due to increased urban waste, stringent regulatory environment, the emergence of new technologies, and upgradation of equipment are the major driving factors for this market. Moreover, advanced technologies and rapid test methods helped to drive the microbiological testing of water industry.
Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research through various sources such as the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the World Health Organization (WHO), the International Food Information Council Foundation (IFICF), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC),
Expansions, new product & technology launches, acquisitions, and agreements, collaboration, and partnerships are the key strategies adopted by market players to ensure their growth in the market. The market is dominated by players such as Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.), Agilent Technologies, Inc.(U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.(U.S.), Perkinelmer, Inc.(U.S.), Shimadzu Corporation(Japan), and Sigma-Aldrich Corporation (U.S.). Other major players in the market include AcceptaLtd (U.K.), Lamotte Company (U.S.), Danaher Corporation(U.S.), MilliporeSigma (U.S.), 3M Company (U.S.), and Idexx Laboratories Inc. (U.S.).
Water so far has raised the bar with its regular impacts. We are here to redefine and rebuild your Water World based on the recent studies and researches of the selected innovative minds, which helps us to boost the bars of human welfare and sustainability towards Sustainable Future with all the developed Science & Technology.
We Welcome You!
Details of Water Microbiology and Reuse Technologies Meeting in Abudhabi, UAE:
|Water Microbiology 2019||Abudhabi, UAE||October 07-08, 2019|
Call for Submissions
- Biology-Chemistry and Microbiology of Water
- Water Contaminants of Emerging Concern
- Clinical Water Microbiology and Infections
- Microbial Dynamics in Aquatic Ecosystems
- Water Laboratory Safety and Security
- Freshwater, Wastewater, Drinking Water and Marine Microbiology
- Waterborne - Foodborne Pathogens
- Drinking and recreationalwater-related diseases
- Drinking Water - Potential Risks
- Microbiological Water Sampling
- Emerging Water Treatment Technologies
- Microbiological Methods for Disinfection Procedures
- Opportunistic pathogens
- Bacterial Pathogens and Bacterial Biofilms
- Biosolids Study Management
- Water Recycling and Reuse Technologies
- Wastewater Management
- Desalination - Global Solution
- DrinkingWaterMicrobiome and Bioterrorism
- Biological Wastewater Treatment